The Oaks Club: NZCIS Wellington Cup Day
The Oaks Room, with a Big Screen and MC so you don’t miss a minute of the action
The Oaks knows how to party. An MC will keep you entertained in perfect Cup Day style and access to the Members Stand ensures the racing is never far away. Plus with views over the Festival Zone and Fashion in the Field – you won’t miss a minute of the action.
- Saturday 19 January 2019, 11:30am—6:00pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- Trentham Racecourse
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Your reserved seat or table for ten guests in The Oaks room
• Access to the Members Stand**
• Beverage package including selected Yealands Family Wines, bubbles, premium, standard and low-alcohol beer and non-alcoholic beverages*
• Catering by Sarah Searancke:
o Antipasto table platter on arrival
o A Premier buffet for main and dessert
o Afternoon tea served to your table
• An MC and spot prizes to keep you entertained throughout the day
• A Big Screen so you don’t miss a minute of the action
NOTE: All hospitality packages include course admission, water, racebook and pens and dedicated betting facilities, bar facilities, security and hosts.
Wellington Racing Club Members may purchase up to two tickets at $205 pp.
Our tables are designed to seat 10. If you do book seats for more than one table, if made known at the time of booking we will aim to seat groups next to each other. Bookings of fewer than 10 may be required to share a table.
Credit card fees will apply.
*Terms and conditions apply.
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.
Due to the limitations of our online booking system, we are unable to sell more than 10 tickets online in any one transaction. To make a booking of more than 10 tickets, please call 0800 484 253 and we will assist you further.