Logan Brown Experience : Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Day
Wellington’s best racing day matched with the exceptional dining experience of Logan Brown.
The high class and sophistication of the Balmerino provides a superior setting which overlooks the Parade Ring; view the horses before they race with the accompaniment of your in room musician. Hosted by Steve Logan himself, a glass of Pol Roger Champagne on arrival and a decadent four course menu, it’s all a little bit classy.
- Saturday 20 January 2018, 11:30am—7:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- All ages with suitable adult guidance
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table in the Balmerino Room
• Access to the Members Stand** and corporate car parking
• A glass of Pol Roger Champagne on arrival to toast the party
• Plated four course menu prepared by the Logan Brown Chefs
• A bottle of water
• Dedicated bar and betting facilities
• Dedicated host
NB: Wellington Racing Club Members may purchase up to two tickets at $190 pp Bookings of fewer than 4 may be required to share a table.
*Credit card fees will apply ** Members Stand dress standards apply
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand. If you require additional assistance with ticketing please contact on 0800 484 253