The Oaks Experience. Wellington Cup Day
Enjoy your day in style with the Oaks Experience on Cup Day with views over Fashion in the Field, a big screen in the room to catch all the racing plus access to the Members Stand for the day.
Enjoy live music, an MC to host your day plus a $10 betting voucher to kick start your Wellington Cup Day investments.
A buffet style lunch, afternoon tea & premium beverage package is all included in the Oaks experience.
- Saturday 21 January 2017, 11:30am—6:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- Trentham Racecourse
YOUR DAY AT THE WALLACEVILLE ESTATE WELLINGTON CUP INCLUDES:
• Course admission, access to the Members facilities and the air-conditioned Oaks Room
• Your reserved seat within the Oaks Room with race book and pen for each guest
• Gourmet buffet luncheon, dessert and afternoon tea
• Tote facilities and television screens inside the Oaks Room
• Complimentary $10 betting voucher
• A premium beverage package which includes Mills Reef Range, Bubbles, premium beer and non-alcoholic beverages
• Access to car parking located centre of the course
• MC and live music through the day
PRICE: Members $180.00 incl gst .WRC Members are entitled to two tickets at the WRC Members rate. Enter the barcode from the back of your Membership swinger into "Promo Code" once in the checkout to gain discount.
Non-members $220.00 incl gst per person
Reserved tables for 10 guests are available. Individual seats may be purchased and will be required to share a table. Multiple tables can be purchased with guaranteed placement next to each other (Credit card fees may apply). Members Stand dress code applies.
***Credit Card Fees Will Apply***
Due to the limitations of our online booking system, we are unable to sell more than 20 tickets online in any one transaction. To make a booking of more than 20 tickets, please call 0800 4TICKET (0800 484 253) and we will assist you further.
GENTLEMEN The minimum dress standard is smart casual.
Dress jeans and collared shirt are permitted only.
Ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not permitted.
LADIES Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members stand.