The Oaks Club: Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Day
The Oaks knows how to party. Live music and an MC will keep you entertained in perfect Cup Day style. Views over the forecourt give you the glamour’s of Fashion in the Field and access to the Members Stand ensures the racing is never far away.
- Saturday 20 January 2018, 11:30am—7:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- Trentham Racecourse
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table for 10 guests in The Oaks room
• Access to the Members Stand**
• Premium Beverage package including selected Reserve Mills Reef wines, bubbles, premium, standard and low-alcohol beer and non-alcoholic beverages*
• Catering by Sarah Searancke: o Antipasto table platter on arrival o A Premier buffet for main and dessert o Afternoon tea served to your table
• Live music
• An MC and spot prizes to keep you entertained throughout the day
• A Big Screen so you don’t miss a minute of the action
• Dedicated bar and betting facilities
• Dedicated host
NB: Wellington Racing Club Members may purchase up to two tickets at $205 pp Our tables are designed to seat 10. If you do book seats for more than one table, if made known at the time of booking we will aim to seat groups next to each other. Bookings of fewer than 10 may be required to share a table.
* Credit card fees will apply * Terms and conditions apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.