Cointreau Cocktail Lawn: NZCIS Wellington Cup Day
On the Lawn beside the Parade Ring – be the first to view the horses before they enter the Birdcage
Cup Day is the time to party and Cointreau Fizz is the hub of celebration style. A Cointreau cocktail on arrival and a light summer luncheon will set you up for a great days racing and the al fresco garden setting gives you the perfect chance to pick your winning horses and party the day away.
- Saturday 19 January 2019, 11:30am—6:00pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- All ages with suitable adult guidance
- Trentham Racecourse
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Your reserved seat or table for six guests in the Cointreau Party
• A Cointreau Fizz Cocktail on arrival to toast the party
• A light summer luncheon, catered by Blue Carrot
NOTE: All hospitality packages include course admission, water, racebook and pens and dedicated betting facilities, bar facilities, security and hosts.
Our tables are designed to seat six. If you do book seats for more than one table, if made known at the time of booking we will aim to seat groups next to each other. Bookings of fewer than six may be required to share a table.
Credit card fees will apply.
Due to the limitations of our online booking system, we are unable to sell more than 10 tickets online in any one transaction. To make a booking of more than 10 tickets, please call 0800 484 253 and we will assist you further.