Saint Paddys Day Punt: NZ Oaks Day
Join the party in the Brasserie Restaurant in perfect Paddy’s Day style
Pitched in the Members Stand, a drink on arrival and a full buffet luncheon, what better way to celebrate the finest of days than punting at Wellington Races. With your own MC to keep the sweepstakes rolling, get your lad’s and lasses together and be sure to book your spot!
- Saturday 16 March 2019, 12:00pm—6:00pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- All Ages with suitable adult guidance
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission and access to the Members Stand
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table in the Brasserie Restaurant
• An Irish Stout or Haymans Gin Cocktail on arrival with an antipasto platter for your table
• Table buffet lunch and dessert
• Bar and betting facilities close to hand
• An MC and spot prizes to keep you entertained
*Credit card fees apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.
Due to the limitations of our online booking system, we are unable to sell more than 10 tickets online in any one transaction. To make a booking of more than 10 tickets, please call 0800 484 253 and we will assist you further.