Saint Paddys Day Punt: NZ Oaks Day
Join the party in the Brasserie Restaurant in perfect Paddy’s Day style
Pitched in the Members Stand, an Irish stout on arrival and a full buffet luncheon, what better way to celebrate the finest of days than punting at Wellington Races. With your own MC to keep the sweepstakes rolling, get the lad’s together and be sure to book your spot!
- Saturday 17 March 2018, 12:00pm—5:45pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- All Ages Licensed
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT: 04 528 9611
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission and access to the Members Stand
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table in the Brasserie Restaurant
• An Irish Stout on arrival
• A Buffet luncheon
• Bar and betting facilities close to hand
• An MC to keep you entertained
PRICE: $75 per person
*Credit card fees apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.