Henkell High Tea: NZ Oaks Day
Set on the famed Champagne Lawn, with the privilege of being right next to the Birdcage and unprecedented views of the finishing post
- Saturday 16 March 2019, 12:00pm—6:00pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- All Ages with suitable adult guidance
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT: 04 528 9611
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission and access to the Members Stand
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table for six guests on the Champagne Lawn
• A bottle of Henkell Trocken bubbles for your table on arrival to toast the party
• High Tea, catered by Sarah Searancke
• A bottle of water
• Dedicated bar and betting facilities
• Dedicated host
*Credit card fees apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.
Due to the limitations of our online booking system, we are unable to sell more than 10 tickets online in any one transaction. To make a booking of more than 10 tickets, please call 0800 484 253 and we will assist you further.