Classic on the Champagne: Classic Day
Set on the famed Champagne Lawn, with the privilege of being right next to the Birdcage. Unprecedented views of the finishing post and the Big Screen.
Experience premier racing at its best with no seat closer to the Group 1 action. With bubbles on arrival, a fresh summer luncheon and live jazz band there’s no better way to spend a summer’s day than the Champagne Lawn on Classic Day.
- Saturday 13 January 2018, 11:30am—6:00pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- All ages with suitable adult guidance
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT: 04 528 9611
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table for six guests on the Champagne Lawn with canopy cover from a star marquee
• Access to the Members Stand** and Members car parking
• A bottle of Henkell Trocken bubbles for your table on arrival to toast the day
• A platter on arrival followed by a fresh summer luncheon
• A bottle of water
• Dedicated bar and betting facilities
• Dedicated host
PRICE: $120 per person
A fresh summer luncheon
*Credit card fees apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.