Great Sensation Club: Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Day
Nestled amongst the trees on a velvet lawn with a live jazz singer, your spectacular silk lined marquee opens up to a private al fresco courtyard, giving you an exclusive preview of the horses as they parade before the track. Perfect for making your winning picks before taking a short walk to cheer them past the Finishing Post.
- Saturday 20 January 2018, 11:30am—7:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- Trentham Racecourse
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen
• Your reserved seat or table for ten guests in the silk lined Great Sensation Marquee
• A private al fresco courtyard to mingle with other guests
• Access to the Members Stand**
• Elite canapes and a glass of bubbles on arrival to toast the party
• Premier buffet by Sarah Searankce Catering for main and dessert with afternoon tea served to your table
• Premium Beverage package including selected Reserve Mills Reef wines, bubbles, premium, standard and low-alcohol beer and non-alcoholic beverages*
• A bottle of water
• Dedicated bar and betting facilities
• Dedicated host
• Access to corporate parking in the centre of course
NB: Our tables are designed to seat 10. If you do book seats for more than one table, if made known at the time of booking we will aim to seat groups next to each other. Bookings of fewer than 10 may be required to share a table.
* Credit card fees will apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.