Parade Lounge: Wellington Steeplechase Day
Level 1, Members Stand with views overlooking the Parade Ring
Make sure you have a reserved seat in the heart of the Members Stand. With betting facilities and bars, you'll be in the midst of the atmosphere and won't miss a minute of this thrilling raceday.
The lounge, overlooking the Parade Ring, gives you the perfect chance to make your final picks before the horses head to the Birdcage then you are just a short distance from a front row seat in the Member’s Grandstand to view the racing.
- Saturday 11 July 2020, 11:30am—4:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- All Ages with suitable adult guidance
- Trentham Racecourse
Premier raceday menu: $90 per person
• Hot Toddy on arrival to toast the day
• Entrée served to your table
• Premier Buffet main course and dessert
• Afternoon tea served to your table
Grazing platter menu: $60 per person
• A captivating grazing platter served to your table which includes a variety of seasonal local produce full of vibrant colours, textures and flavours.
All hospitality packages include raceday admission, reserved seating for the entire raceday, water, racebook and pens and dedicated hosts.
Credit card fees will apply
** Members Stand dress standards apply
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted. Ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not permitted.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members stand.
Ticketing terms and conditions are available on http://www.wellingtonracing.co.nz