The Terrace Restaurant: Kamada Park Autumn Raceday
Trentham's tiered restaurant with a stunning outlook over the Birdcage and racetrack from within the Members Stand showcases our Chefs expertise with a four course meal.
- Saturday 25 May 2019, 12:00pm—4:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- All Ages with suitable adult guidance
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT: 04 528 9611
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen for each guest
• Your reserved table in the precedence of the Terrace Restaurant
• Access to the Members Stand** and Members car parking
• An entrée served to your table
• Premier Buffet main course and dessert
• Afternoon tea served to your table
• Beverage service to your table (beverages not included in ticket price)
• Dedicated host
• Access to the Members Stand betting facilities
PRICE: $65 per person
Note: Wellington Racing Club Members may purchase up to two tickets at $55 pp
*Credit card fees apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.