Great Sensation Club: NZCIS Wellington Cup Day
On the Lawn beside the Parade Ring – be the first to view the horses before they race
Nestled amongst the trees on a velvet lawn with a live jazz singer, your spectacular silk lined marquee opens up to a private al fresco courtyard, giving you an exclusive preview of the horses as they parade before the track. Perfect for making your winning picks before taking a short walk to cheer them past the Finishing Post.
- Saturday 19 January 2019, 11:30am—6:00pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- Trentham Racecourse
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Your reserved seat or table for 10 guests in the silk lined Great Sensation Marquee
• A private al fresco courtyard to mingle with other guests
• Access to the Members Stand** and corporate car parking
• Elite canapes and a glass of bubbles on arrival to toast the party
• Premier buffet by Sarah Searankce Catering for main and dessert with afternoon tea served to your table
• Beverage package including selected Yealands Family wines, bubbles, premium, standard and low-alcohol beer and non-alcoholic beverages*
NOTE: All hospitality packages include course admission, water, racebook and pens and dedicated betting facilities, bar facilities, security and hosts.
Our tables are designed to seat 10. If you do book seats for more than one table, if made known at the time of booking we will aim to seat groups next to each other. Bookings of fewer than 10 may be required to share a table.
Credit card fees will apply.
*Terms and conditions apply.
** Members Stand dress standards apply.
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.
Due to the limitations of our online booking system, we are unable to sell more than 10 tickets online in any one transaction. To make a booking of more than 10 tickets, please call 0800 484 253 and we will assist you further.