Brasserie Restaurant: Wellington Steeplechase Day
Brasserie Restaurant, Level 1 South side of Members Stand. Over looks the Parade Ring, be the first to view the horses before they race.
- Saturday 13 July 2019, 11:30am—4:45pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt
- All Ages with suitable adult guidance
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT: 04 528 9611
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen for each guest
• Access to the Members Stand** and Members car parking
• A Hot Toddy on arrival
• An entrée served to your table
• Premier Buffet main course and dessert
• Afternoon tea served to your table
• Beverage service to your table (beverages not included in ticket price)
• Dedicated host
• Access to the Members Stand betting facilities
PRICE: $100 per person
Note: Wellington Racing Club Members may purchase up to two tickets at $80 pp
*Credit card fees apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.