Ascot Precinct: Wallaceville Estate Wellington Cup Day
This horseshoe setting of mini marquees is a raceday favourite! Have the exclusivity of your own marquee with covered and al fresco setting, while being amongst the village atmosphere to make the most of the party. Your mini marquee for 10 guests comes with premier catering and a premium beverage package, matched with a short walk to view the horses – what more could your Cup Day wish for?
- Saturday 20 January 2018, 11:30am—7:30pm
- Trentham Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt
- Trentham Racecourse
Your day at Wellington Races includes:
• Course admission
• Racebook and pen for each guest
• Your own marquee for 10 guests in the exclusive Ascot Precinct
• A ‘village centre’ set with Cape Cod chairs and umbrellas
• Access to the Members Stand**
• A premium beverage package including selected Reserve Mills Reef wines, bubbles, premium, standard and low-alcohol beer and non-alcoholic beverages*
• Catering by Sarah Searancke: o Antipasto party platter for your marquee on arrival o A Premier buffet for main and dessert o Afternoon tea served for your marquee
• A bottle of water
• Dedicated bar and betting facilities
• Dedicated host
• Access to corporate parking in the centre of course
NB: Mini marquees are designed to cater for 10 guests with table and chairs comfortably. Multiple mini marquees can be purchased with guaranteed placement next to each other and dividing walls removed to create one ‘space’ for your party within the village.
* Credit card fees will apply *Terms and conditions apply
MEMBERS STAND DRESS STANDARD
Gentlemen: The minimum dress standard is smart casual. Dress jeans, dress T-shirts and collared shirt are permitted however ripped or torn jeans, track pants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, non-dress T-shirts, singlets are not.
Ladies: Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the Members Stand.